Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL Sweepstakes Live Scoring

To: ko7ss@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL Sweepstakes Live Scoring
From: Victor Androsov <victor.androsov@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2017 17:14:33 -0500
Hi Bill,

Thanks a lot for the feedback. We are glad you like our service.)) That was
really great to see over 70 some of the best NA contesters on the board
during the last ARRL SS CW contest.

BTW there was some issue with the highest rate indicator showing some weird
numbers. We have analyzed the issue. Hope we'll fix that soon. Here is the
weblog link to a post with the issue explanation:
https://contestonlinescore.com/blog/

73!

Victor
VA2WA