[CQ-Contest] SO2R in the SS

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] SO2R in the SS
From: Tom Osborne <w7why1@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2017 14:26:02 -0800
This weekend I worked in the SS a few stations that I assumed were ronning
SO2R.  They called CQ.  I answered - no reply.  I called again - no reply.
Just as I was gong to move the VFO, they came back.  Signals were LOUD so I
assume they were copying me just fine as I had been working stations mostly
with just one call.

I think it is kind of rude to assume if you are working someone on radio 1,
stations should just sit and wait for you to finish and come back to
whoever is calling you on radio 2. Especially with the long exchange in the
SS and you are sending about 20 WPM.  73
Tom W7WHY