Re: [CQ-Contest] Headphones...hard wired

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Headphones...hard wired
From: K9MA <k9ma@sdellington.us>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2017 11:34:10 -0600
On 12/6/2017 09:47, Ria Jairam wrote:
I use an Arlan Communications RadioSport headset. I have the RS20CF
but you can get one that is just headphones with no mic. Yes, it's
expensive but it's worth it.

It's passive noise canceling. It's heavy. It does feel really good.
And Dave, WI6R stands behind his product.

I'll second that.  I tried all sorts of active noise cancelling headsets, but the Radiosport one works better than any of them. Expensive, but a lot cheaper than hearing aids.

73,

Scott K9MA

--
Scott  K9MA