Re: [CQ-Contest] Headphones...hard wired

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Headphones...hard wired
From: Mark <pa5mw@home.nl>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2017 18:30:37 +0100

Back in 2013 I did an extensive test on finding the best headphones for listening to 160m.
The test was done with two persons and many repeats during 3 months.
I work for a company designing and selling headphones.

http://pa5mw.blogspot.nl/2013/02/wsa-160m-1.html

There are several tips on do's and dont's choosing and using a headphone, next to preserve your hearing.

73
Mark PA5MW