[CQ-Contest] ARRL Board Postings

To: CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] ARRL Board Postings
From: John Dorr <cqk1ar@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2018 08:11:55 -0500
All,

I realize that the recent wave of postings to this reflector regarding the
actions of the ARRL Board of Directors has been especially tedious for our
non-USA subscribers. However, many of the issues that have been raised
directly impact ham radio in general and contesting in particular.

Thanks for your patience. At this critical juncture in the history of our
hobby's largest membership organization, it's vital that the voice of
contesting be heard and that we are aware of the implications to our sport
that may come from bad decisions and poor leadership.

73, John, K1AR