[CQ-Contest] ARRL Board Postings

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] ARRL Board Postings
From: <jamesdavidcain@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2018 14:55:05 -0000
Don't be so sure. I think that "non-USA subscribers" care very much about
this subject.

The ARRL DX Contest is the second most-popular contest on the calendar, and
DXCC and Logbook of the World stand tall and alone internationally.

K1TN

--

>"All,

"I realize that the recent wave of postings to this reflector regarding the

actions of the ARRL Board of Directors has been especially tedious for our

non-USA subscribers. However, many of the issues that have been raised

directly impact ham radio in general and contesting in particular.

"Thanks for your patience. At this critical juncture in the history of our

hobby's largest membership organization, it's vital that the voice of

contesting be heard and that we are aware of the implications to our sport

that may come from bad decisions and poor leadership.

"73, John, K1AR"