[CQ-Contest] Qsorder + N1MM + MK2R+ Question

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Qsorder + N1MM + MK2R+ Question
From: Randall K Martin <rkmassoc@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2018 14:22:06 -0700
For yesterday's sprint, I tried using QSOrder to record the contest. I am running SO2R using N1MM and a MicroHam MK2R+ controller. I was able to record continuous audio and also create the individual QSO files. But, the recordings only contain audio from radio 2. I only started playing with the setup a few hours before the contest, and could tell this was going to be the outcome (only radio 1 audio).

Can someone who has successfully obtained recordings for both radios with this setup tell me what additional things I need to do? Right now, I am running only one instance of QSOrder, using "-C" "-P 12060" switches. N1MM Config Broadcast Data tab has the "Contacts" box checked.

MicroHam WYH (what you hear) is set with left channel as Radio 1 A, right channel as Radio 2 A.

The recorded MP3's only have audio on the right channel. I envision that when everything is setup correctly, I will see audio from the right headphone channel on the MP3 right channel, and audio from the left headhone channel on the MP3 lefet channel.

73 Randy K0EU