[CQ-Contest] Qsorder + N1MM + MK2R+ Question

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Qsorder + N1MM + MK2R+ Question
From: Randall K Martin <rkmassoc@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2018 12:47:21 -0700
Scott, I just sent you a bunch of screen shots showing my setup parameters. I tried recording last Thursday's NCCC sprint, but only captured one radio. I didn't realize that the WYH (what you hear) settings aren't saved in the setup. When I turned the MK2R+ off and on, they reverted to both channels recording Channel A of radio 1. I will give it another shot, maybe with CWops on Wednesday.

What I think I want, at least based on testing, is to have the left channel record radio A and the right channel record radio B. Thanks for pointing out the "yellow LED" setting for WYH which will record what you are hearing rather than always recording a split feed. That would show when you opt to listen to a particular radio with both ears. I figured for learning purposes, it would be better to hear what is happening on both radios for the entire recording.

73 Randy K0EU