[CQ-Contest] Orlando Contest Dinner Grand Prize Announcement

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Orlando Contest Dinner Grand Prize Announcement
From: Chris Plumblee <chris.plumblee@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2018 23:12:18 +0000
On behalf of the Florida Contest Group, It gives me great pleasure to
announce that, thanks to our friends and primary sponsors at Yaesu, the
grand prize at this year’s Orlando Contest Dinner will be a brand new Yaesu
FT3000! This is a significant upgrade in value and performance over the
FT1200 that we’ve awarded in recent years. Big thanks to K7BV and the
entire Yaesu family for stepping up to provide this awesome prize!

Thanks to the hard work of W4LT, we also will have an iteration of the same
Pileup Competition that the KCDXC runs at the Dayton Crowne Plaza upstairs
in the conference room. If you want to try your luck, make sure to come by
early. Due to computer hardware problems, we will not have as many player
spots per flight. Neither will we have as much total time in the facility
as at the Crowne Plaza.

Thanks to the generosity of n3zn, the first place finisher in the Pileup
Contest will take home a brand new N3ZN paddle with cover!

There still are a few tickets available to purchase. As a reminder, all
tickets will be held at the door. It’s not too late to join us. Additional
information, instructions on how to order tickets, etc is available at
http://floridacontestgroup.org/2018-orlando-contest-dinner/

A list of paid attendees is at http://floridacontestgroup.org/fcg2018dinner/

I hope to see many of you there!

73,