Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW Contest Committee comments on audio recordings (wa

To: k9yc@arrl.net
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW Contest Committee comments on audio recordings (was MM3AWD)
From: Kelly Taylor <ve4xt@mymts.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2018 16:35:42 -0600
This constant kvetching can’t be good for contesting. It certainly does nothing
to make me fret about spending more time on archery than on the radio.

Go have your stringently enforced contests. I don’t care anymore. I’m sure more
people are getting closer to saying ‘Screw contesting’ altogether. In fact, I’m
unsubscribing from this cesspool of hatred and anger anyway.

73, kelly, ve4xt