Re: [CQ-Contest] Odd exchanges

To: Mike Smith VE9AA <ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Odd exchanges
From: John Dorr <cqk1ar@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 14:46:02 -0500
Let's not forget about a particularly favorite exchange addition of mine:
"Please copy..."

It's as if your mama taught proper social graces by saying, "If you're not
polite with these contesters, they won't work you."

Please don't say please copy. Please?

73, John, K1AR

PS: Of course, this example is actually another reason why Phone operating
should be deleted altogether along with Abu Ail and Geyser Reef. That is
unless you are operating from a place able to generate 400 hours. Then it's
mostly OK. :-)