Re: [CQ-Contest] Contesting 10 years from now (2007)

To: "CQ-Contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Contesting 10 years from now (2007)
From: Michael Adams <mda@n1en.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2018 04:18:27 +0000
When I got my ticket at Christmastime 2010, I figured I was unlikely to ever
learn code.  I have no head for language, I have plenty of other things to
occupy my time, etc., etc., etc.

In the spring, I got on HF.  I got bit by the contesting and DXing bugs.  And,
I realized that there were more opportunities for fun if I could manage code.

I had to gain a real appreciation for what I was missing by not knowing code
before I was willing to give it a try.

--
Michael Adams | mda@n1en.org