Re: [CQ-Contest] ergonomic chair for improving BIC time

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] ergonomic chair for improving BIC time
From: Richard Thorne <rthorne@rthorne.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2018 08:46:31 -0500
Jeff,

While the big box stores may have something, you need to track down a couple office furniture stores (not office depot or office max or staples) and see what they have in stock.  Buying a good chair requires a try out.

Once you track down a chair then it's time (if you don't want to pay new prices) to track down a used model of the chair you want.

Check out furniturefinders.com I frequent their site as I'm in the hunt for a good chair as well as a dual surface height adjustable desk. I have a dual surface now and really like it.  Unfortunately its a manual adjustable desk and I want an  electric desk with memories.  I want the ability to raise the desk so I can stand during slow times and get the blood flowing.

Rich - N5ZC