[CQ-Contest] ARRL Sweepstakes - 2018 update - SS Phone this weekend - De

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] ARRL Sweepstakes - 2018 update - SS Phone this weekend - Deadlines
From: "Jahnke, Bart, W9JJ" <w9jj@arrl.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2018 18:45:56 +0000
To ARRL Sweepstakes participants,

Thank you to all who participated in ARRL CW Sweepstakes (SS).

Now that the SS CW log deadline has passed, it appears we have received 1270
electronic logs (submitted via the web uploader at
https://contest-log-submission.arrl.org/ ) and we have received several paper
logs postmarked by the deadline.  In total, we have surpassed the 2017 SS CW
log's received count.

As the log submission deadline has passed for CW, a reminder that SS Phone logs
are due within 7 days after the event ends (SS Phone logs are due be 0259 UTC
November 26th).

As our updated processes have results and awards on a much faster track these
days, watch for preliminary results announcements targeted before year end for
CW, Phone or perhaps even both.

For more information see http://www.arrl.org/sweepstakes

Wishing you all best of luck in SS Phone!

73,

Bart Jahnke, W9JJ
Contest Branch Manager
ARRL - The national association for Amateur Radio(tm)
225 Main St
Newington CT 06111
860-594-0232
w9jj@arrl.org<mailto:w9jj@arrl.org>