[CQ-Contest] NS RTTY this Thursday

To: "nccc-blue@groups.io" <nccc-blue@groups.io>, "rtty@groups.io" <rtty@groups.io>, "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] NS RTTY this Thursday
From: Ken K6MR <k6mr@outlook.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2018 23:51:33 +0000
Greetings Diddlers:

I hope everyone had a chance to exercise their vocal chords (and DVKs) over the
past weekend.  Seems phone contests also give my ears a work out.

I’m pretty sure all the ether on the planet will be devoured by the CQWW CW
this upcoming weekend.  It’s sort of a digital contest (dits and dahs!) so
might as well jump in.  But if you’d like to keep your diddles warmed up,
please join us Thursday (in NA) evening, either before or after the partaking
of your Thanksgiving feast.  Go easy lest you become a bit on the sleepy side!

Here are the details for our usual Thursday evening get together.

Friday, 23 Nov 2018, 0145Z - 0215Z (Thursday 22 Nov 2018 in NA)
-- 1745 - 1815 PST
-- 2045 - 2115 EST
-- (others in-between those two)
-- 160: 1805 and up (Last two minutes seem to be popular…)
-- 80/40/20/15 +80kHz up from the band edge
-- Same band dupes ok after 1 intervening Q.
-- 1 kHz QSY rule, otherwise standard Sprint rules
-- Mults per band.-- 100W power limit

Please visit http://www.ncccsprint.com/rttyns.html for complete rules and links
to other info. If you find any problems with the web pages, please let me know
so we can get them fixed.
If you would like to receive all the latest info about NS as well as a have a
place for comments and questions, sign up for the NS mailing list:

contestonlinescore.com  has a slot set up for us if you’d like to make sure
your logger is talking to the world.  Select NCCC NA RTTY Sprint.

Report scores to 3830scores.com, and join us at 0300Z on 3610 kHz (+/- a few
for ongoing groups) for comments and questions (and dinner menus).

Diddle diddle,

Ken K6MR

_._,_._,_
Groups.io Links: