[CQ-Contest] RES: Online Scoreboards

To: <k5zd@charter.net>, "Martin, LU5DX" <lu5dx@lucg.com.ar>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] RES: Online Scoreboards
From: "py5eg" <py5eg@iesa.com.br>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2018 07:11:47 -0200
Totaly agree
73
Oms PY5EG

-----Mensagem original-----
De: CQ-Contest [mailto:cq-contest-bounces@contesting.com] Em nome de Randy
Thompson K5ZD
Enviada em: quinta-feira, 22 de novembro de 2018 23:15
Para: 'Martin, LU5DX'
Cc: cq-contest@contesting.com
Assunto: Re: [CQ-Contest] Online Scoreboards

While it may be technically possible, there is no motivation for scoreboard
developers/providers to limit access to their site. They want people to see the
scores. Remember my example of allowing multi-op operators to follow the
progress from home when they take a break.

The decision to contribute scores is made by each station/operator.  It is not
mandatory (nor likely to ever be).  It either adds to your enjoyment of
contesting or it doesn't.  There really is no harm.

Randy K5ZD