[CQ-Contest] Pileups and calling freqs

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Pileups and calling freqs
From: DXer <hfdxmonitor@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2018 11:16:11 -0500
Thanks, W6SX.

Good idea. I use N1MM as well, but have not explored all the possibilities.
I need to find the syntax for the IC-7300, then I'll edit the F4 macro.

This CQWW CW was only the second time I used the DX Cluster in conjunction
with N1MM. First time was in the CQWW RTTY. Either I was not using it
properly, or it did not help much. Not so in the CQWW CW.

Previous DX Cluster use was mostly to see activity on the bands.

There were cluster spots that put the IC-7300 into split mode, with only a
10Hz shift. Is this a 'request' not to zero beat?

73 de Vince, VA3VF

>>Program an S&P macro to send your call slightly offset. I use -50 Hz. My

N1MM macro for the K3 is  F9 XIT W6SX,{CAT1ASC XT1;RO-0050;}W6SX .