Re: [CQ-Contest] CW Speed..

To: Mats Strandberg <sm6lrr@gmail.com>, CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CW Speed..
From: Gerry Hull <gerry@yccc.org>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2018 18:10:16 -0500
I agree, Matt!

I made a bunch of meteor QSOs that way this weekend, in the 40 wpm range.

My average speed was 32, slow for me.   If I needed to QRS, I did.

And, Joe, I agree with you that LIDs who don't QRS don't make QSOs.

I also find when I'm 35 plus, people Miss the Dit and call me W1UE.
So I have to weigh in that factor.

73,

Gerry W1VE