Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ 160 Meter Contest

To: Andy Blank <andyn2nt@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ 160 Meter Contest
From: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2018 16:56:55 -0600
Hi Andy,

Sorry I don't quite understand about you saying I can enter in any category.

I do not see any results say for Multi op single tranny, low power.

See the Driftless Zone Contesters, have two reasons why we came into existence.

1- Many of our members are members of SMC, but fall, outside the ARRL Circle, so we are a home for those folk.

AND

We LOVE to help get newbies into contesting so most of our activities are Multi op's with all the never contested before folk.

Hence the question about M/S, Low power, just because we go multi op we have to compete against the 1500 watters,,,,?

Joe WB9SBD
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme