[CQ-Contest] Writelog and Contest Super Simulator

To: <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Writelog and Contest Super Simulator
From: <pa1t@xs4all.nl>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2018 12:22:17 +0100
Hi all,

For training my cw wand so2r skills I downloaded Writelog's contest software
and the Writelog Contest Super Simulator. The demo version is 12.35c.

I have tried it on different computers.

I get it working so far that the simulator send cw (calls). I can tune the
band with my so2r station. (is not necessary but nice). BUT when I react to
a calling station nil happens. No Audio from f1 f2 etc. When I configure it
for my HF station and send cw on the band the radio transmits. So the F keys
are ok.

When I push F1 (cq) on the simulator nil happens. No one is coming back to
the call. Also no audio.

I tried it on two shack pc's and a laptop.

Anyone who has it running with the latest demo version?

What am I doing wrong? I have tried several audio settings. NO Luck.

I have read the manuals 10 times hi....

73 Timon PA1T