[CQ-Contest] Using FT8 in RTTY Contests

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Using FT8 in RTTY Contests
From: Hank Greeb <n8xx@arrl.org>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2018 10:07:46 -0500
One could always rig up several rigs to run FT-8 as a robot, and enter as Zero Operator, Multi Rig Entry.

If enough operators did this effort, perhaps the "olde fogeys who won't adapt to new technology" would acknowledge the advancement of the art and include zero op robotic contesting as part of the "new" technology.

After all the >99.44% of the contest operators say that sharing of log files AFTER a contest to create "super check partial" "shared log info" is NOT assistance, so Y knot Zero Operator, single station, and/or zero Operator, Multi station entries?

72/73 de n8xx Hg
QRP >99.44% of the time