[CQ-Contest] NS RTTY this Thursday

To: "nccc-blue@groups.io" <nccc-blue@groups.io>, "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>, "RTTY@groups.io" <RTTY@groups.io>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] NS RTTY this Thursday
From: Ken K6MR <k6mr@outlook.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2019 04:30:18 +0000
Greetings Diddlers:

OK, a bit thin last week.  Several newer calls were in the mix though:  W0CO,
AJ6CY, and KK6L (who lives in my neck of the woods).  Welcome all and hope to
see you in the future.  Afraid I’ve been MIA for a bit but things are coming
together again around here.

This weekend has the Mexico RTTY test, unfortunately I’m not sure how active
this contest is.  But it’s as good an excuse as any to fire up the diddle
machine this Thursday evening and make sure you’re ready.

Hank, W6SX notes that 20 meters had some activity during the CW Sprint Ladder
last week.  Which should mean that 45 minutes earlier should be even better.
So give 20 a listen (and call CQ) when you start and let’s see if we can tickle
the ether to give us some extra band mults!

Here are the details for our usual Thursday evening (in NA)  get together:

Friday, 1 Feb 2019, 0145Z - 0215Z (Thursday, 31 Jan 2019 in NA)
-- 1745 - 1815 PST
-- 2045 - 2115 EST
-- (others in-between those two)
-- 160: 1805 and up (Last two minutes seem to be popular…)
-- 80/40/20/15 +80kHz up from the band edge
-- Same band dupes ok after 1 intervening Q.
-- 1 kHz QSY rule, otherwise standard Sprint rules
-- Mults per band.-- 100W power limit

Please visit http://www.ncccsprint.com/rttyns.html for complete rules and links
to other info. If you find any problems with the web pages, please let me know
so we can get them fixed.
If you would like to receive all the latest info about NS as well as a have a
place for comments and questions, sign up for the NS mailing list:
https://groups.io/g/nccc-blue

Contestonlinescore.com has a slot set up for us if you’d like to make sure your
logger is talking to the world.  Select NCCC NA RTTY Sprint.

Report scores to 3830scores.com, and join us at 0300Z on 3610 kHz (+/- a few
for ongoing groups) for comments and questions (and dinner menus).

Diddle diddle,

Ken K6MR