Re: [CQ-Contest] 20 Meter Intruder?

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] 20 Meter Intruder?
From: David Siddall <hhamwv@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2019 15:03:43 -0500
The underlying purpose of such an OTA network -- if that is what this is --
would be to replace the fiber optic network described by Michael Lewis in
"Flash Boys."  Which is an interesting read in its own right, no matter the
purpose of this signal.  Of course, anyone with even the most rudimentary
knowledge of spectrum use would never park just above 14.000 !

73, Dave K3ZJ