Re: [CQ-Contest] 20 Meter Intruder?

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] 20 Meter Intruder?
From: "Mike Smith VE9AA" <ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2019 06:55:09 -0400
Many such signals between 6.4 and 6.8 but a vy strong one on 6449

>From FN66 (NB) I took a listen in the early evening last night, so 20m
would've been in its death throes

but the bigger signals would've still been coming through.

I heard absolutely nothing, so I think you can likely rule out anything HP
in NB or Northeast Maine, or HP in the Midwest.

I'll listen again tonight a little earlier.

Mike VE9AA   .. NB