Re: [CQ-Contest] Serial # contests, speed?

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Serial # contests, speed?
From: "Mike Smith VE9AA" <ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2019 19:22:12 -0300
I really opened a can of worms, eh?

Somehow my thread has taken 3 or 4 directions and even changed names

a couple times.

Leave it to me to start something.

At least there's no name calling !

Hope to see you all in RDX this weekend where we all better have our virtual
pencils sharpened

and be able to send and copy correctly, whatever that speed might be.

I'll just say this about serial # contests:

PLEASE, NO CUT NUMBERS !

See you (all of a sudden) in the next one.

Mike VE9AA

Keswick Ridge, NB