Re: [CQ-Contest] Serial number, contact sending speed

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Serial number, contact sending speed
From: Barry <w2up@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2019 20:47:05 -0600
I recall a CQWW CW 10+ years ago where I was dinged for a busted call.  I had recorded the contest and went back to listen to the exchange.  The guy sent his own call wrong!  I sent the audio snippet to one of the CQWW committee guys for comment.  It didn't affect any standings, so nothing was done with it.

Moral of the story - you can to everything right and still lose points.

Barry W2UP