Re: [CQ-Contest] WPX SSB Etiquette

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WPX SSB Etiquette
From: donovanf@starpower.net
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2019 21:55:14 -0400 (EDT)
I'm always one of the W3AO 20 meter SSB Field day operators. There's
so much Field Day SSB activity that its impossible to avoid at least two
simultaneous CQing stations on the same frequency. Skip zones make it
quite workable except that there's often some confusion about which
CQing station the callers are actually responding to

73
Frank
W3LPL