Re: [CQ-Contest] Minority Report: FT4 - Robotic Contesting

To: john@kk9a.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Minority Report: FT4 - Robotic Contesting
From: Michael Clarson <wv2zow@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 5 May 2019 16:41:17 -0400
Hello, John. Not sure where you are going with your statement. These are
the "Plain English" rules and the FCC does not specifically define
communication, except for the items outlined in 97.111 thru 97.117. If you
are suggesting that contest QSOs do not require compliance with 97.119 as I
have interpreted it, please add the logic to the (it looks like "my")
discussion. --73, Mike, WV2ZOW

FYI: After many years in the land mobile industry doing licensing, I have
learned NEVER to ask the FCC to explain a rule. IF one wanted an FCC
opinion, tell them what you think, and if you interpreted the rule
correctly.