[CQ-Contest] WTB: Band Data decoder for Icom

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] WTB: Band Data decoder for Icom
From: Jeff Blaine <KeepWalking188@ac0c.com>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2019 18:01:27 -0500
I have a friend looking for a band data decoder for an Icom rig. He needs a super cheap & simple solution - something like the unified microsystems BCD decoder board - but instead something that works for Icom.

The solutions I have found have a long delivery time or are out of his budget range.  And unfortunately I don't have any prior experience with Icom here.

Was hoping one of you savvy Icom users would know of someone who made a simple PCB or kit or something.  If so, kindly contact me off list and point me in the right direction.

Appreciate the help in advance!  And good luck in the WPX this weekend.

73/jeff/ac0c
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie
www.ac0c.com