Re: [CQ-Contest] Is there any HTTP cluster streams (not telnet)?

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Is there any HTTP cluster streams (not telnet)?
From: "Dan Violette" <danki6x@socal.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2019 18:52:37 -0700
Have the same problem (same company network as Sterling).  Our company
blocks telnet (and ICQ, etc).  No chance to access telnet sites via the
internet access we are supplied.  Too risky for a network with 150,000+
people connected + equipment.  We have been using 2M DX Packetcluster but
both LA area ones are off the air.  Still working to get one hopefully going
again.  Need to feed HTTP (or something) DX feeds into logging program for
radio control, needs, etc.  Reading HTTP feeds and manually going to the
frequency is so old school!

Dan KI6X