Re: [CQ-Contest] Is there any HTTP cluster streams (not telnet)?

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Is there any HTTP cluster streams (not telnet)?
From: Michael Adams <mda@n1en.org>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2019 15:18:11 +0000
I would say that in the case of a corporate firewall interfering with
connections to the spotting network, the preferred solution is to use a
non-corporate computer and put your personal cell phone into hotspot mode for
connectivity.

I have been known to do this on occasion when I need to go into the office, and
there is a DXpedition I think I can catch during a coffee break that might not
be available on that band/mode when I get home or back to the hotel.

Alternatively, it may be worth checking out DX spotting apps for your cell
phone if you have a good data plan.

--
Michael Adams | mda@n1en.org