Re: [CQ-Contest] Is there any HTTP cluster streams (not telnet)?

To: Michael Adams <mda@n1en.org>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Is there any HTTP cluster streams (not telnet)?
From: Gerry Hull <gerry@yccc.org>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2019 19:32:32 -0400
I have found a free VPN that can run using https protocol (and other
methods), which means that it cannot be blocked (unless you want to block
secure web sites!).  I use it a lot for WAN networking of N1MM.

It's SoftEther, at https://www.softether.org/

It requires a VPN server, but they have a free offering that runs on
Amazon.  You even get your own subdomain.
Clients for Windows, Mac, Linux, etc.    It can emulate OpenVPN and
Microsoft protocols.

The software was written by a Japanese PHD Student.  It's rock solid.
Highly recommended.  Great documentation.

It will work for solving this telnet issue.

73,  Gerry W1VE