[CQ-Contest] My most recent Contest-related presentations now available

To: CQ Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] My most recent Contest-related presentations now available to download
From: "Bob Wilson, N6TV" <n6tv@arrl.net>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2019 18:49:24 -0700
I've uploaded PDF versions of my recent Dayton Contest University (CTU),
and Visalia Contest Academy PowerPoint Presentations, to the web:

   - Everything You Need to Know About USB and Serial Interfaces
   <https://bit.ly/USBserial> (new for 2019)
   - The Advantages of Waterfall Displays for Contesting and DXing
   <https://bit.ly/UsingWaterfall2019>
   - How to Record an Entire Contest and Learn From Your Mistakes
   <https://bit.ly/RecContest2>

These same links are also listed at the bottom of my QRZ.COM
<https://www.qrz.com/db/n6tv> page.

73,
Bob, N6TV