Re: [CQ-Contest] Dayton Tornado

To: Doug Renwick <ve5ra@sasktel.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Dayton Tornado
From: "rjairam@gmail.com" <rjairam@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2019 11:04:35 -0400
A lot of old Hara was dangerous to health and well being. All of the mold,
or the *ahem* sanitary issues for example.

That said the layout was pretty convenient. All under essentially one roof,
indoors, heat not a problem. Also, plenty of place to sit, indoors out of
the rain.

The flea was very much accessible by foot or by scooter (without much
battery drain.)

But Hara was indeed a horror show and the fairgrounds venue is better in
many respects. The only gripe I have is the distance away from Dayton
proper.

Still, Hara holds memories many of us experienced.

BUT time to move on.

Ria
N2RJ