Re: [CQ-Contest] FT4 *is* a contesting mode.

To: "reflector cq-contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] FT4 *is* a contesting mode.
From: "Dave Hachadorian" <k6ll.dave@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2019 07:59:52 -0700
I suggest that discussions like this be moved over to the rttydigital reflector https://groups.io/g/rttydigital

In November of 2018, folks on the rtty Reflector got tired of seeing postings about FT8 and FT4. The rttydigital Reflector was formed at that time for discussions of ALL digital modes. There are a lot of contesters on that reflector.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ

-----Original Message----- From: OZ1BII Henning