Re: [CQ-Contest] possible changes for CQ VHF Contest

To: Edward Sawyer <EdwardS@sbelectronics.com>, rjairam@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] possible changes for CQ VHF Contest
From: Terry Zivney <n4tz@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2019 21:05:22 +0000 (UTC)
 Another unfair comparison - there are LOTS more PSKreporter monitors
than RBN monitors (an order of magnitude difference, more on 6 meters!)
plus the RBN spots from each monitor are at best once per 10 minutes
while PSK reporter gets near continuous updates.

Terry N4TZ     On Wednesday, July 24, 2019, 4:23:58 PM EDT, rjairam@gmail.com