Re: [CQ-Contest] WW-Digi Contest -- Rule Clarification

To: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WW-Digi Contest -- Rule Clarification
From: WW3S <ww3s@zoominternet.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2019 19:26:05 -0400
You don’t need multiple rigs...or multiple copies of the software to do
it....one copy of the software will do it, if set for dxpedition mode, I think
the most I saw was 5 at one time...3 at a time is usually 3 different TX audio
streams, when you go more than 3 you’ll get 2 stations on the same audio freq,
one getting a RR73 and one getting a signal report....

Sent from my iPad