Re: [CQ-Contest] [N1MM+] New Super Check Partial files available VER2020

To: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] [N1MM+] New Super Check Partial files available VER20200202 (02 FEB 2020)
From: Chris Plumblee <chris.plumblee@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2020 20:29:57 -0500
What about "JA3Y" or "DH8B" or "9FAP" or "L5BM"?

Super Check Partial (in my experience) is of limited usefulness with short
callsigns like we have a lot of in the USA. However, on longer EU or Asian
(mostly JA) calls, it's more valuable.

The examples above are strictly from my imagination...no commentary
intended toward JA3YBK, DH8BQA, HB9FAP, or HL5BMX.

73,
Chris W4WF

Chris Plumblee
407.494.5155