Re: [CQ-Contest] [N1MM+] New Super Check Partial files available

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] [N1MM+] New Super Check Partial files available
From: "James M. Galm, W8WTS" <jim@w8wts.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2020 09:08:18 -0500
Good Morning Joe,

My recommendation is to log what you copy.  If you need a callsign repeat,
go ahead and ask for it.  SCP is an excellent tool to give you confidence
that what you copied is correct and to help pull out ESP signals.  The
probability of success using SCP to guess callsigns is less than ideal.

Good luck and have fun.

73,

Jim, W8WTS

Message: 2