Re: [CQ-Contest] ONN QRV? (was States...)

To: Art Boyars <artboyars@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] ONN QRV? (was States...)
From: Tom Haavisto <kamham69@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2020 21:57:59 -0500
No worries - there is a few of us in ONN :-)

As an FYI - VE3XT is now a silent key, and he helped me out more than a few
times with that all important mult....
But, there are a few more - just have to pay attention to find them.

Oddly enough, AB seems to always to be one of the last ones to fill out the
sweep for me...

Tom - VE3CX