Re: [CQ-Contest] 3 and 4 letter calls

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] 3 and 4 letter calls
From: K8MR via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2020 04:09:40 +0000 (UTC)
Though EE5E had the slight advantage that it was very easy to type: just two
keys to find. A lot easier than typing KG5HVO's name (BRYANT), though with
practice I'm slowly getting it down pat.  :-)

As for callsign music, after operating as VP2EU in 1982 & 1983, I have
particular fondness for the fourth movement of Beethoven's Symphony #7.

73   -  Jim   K8MR