Re: [CQ-Contest] Audio limiter/controller

To: Tom Hellem <tom.hellem@gmail.com>, Mark Simms <msimmsdr@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Audio limiter/controller
From: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2020 14:56:03 -0600
That's what I was thinking! That sounds like a defect or something. Software?

I even remember in the old days there used to be a specification, on how much the volume changes for X amount of signal strength change.  And most were fantastic

Like a 1 db change of audio output with a signal strength change from S-5 to 30 db over S-9

Joe WB9SBD
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme