[CQ-Contest] Alpha 87A repair

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Alpha 87A repair
From: "Bill Parry" <bparry@rgv.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2020 15:37:14 -0500
I had problem with my Alpha 87A and decided that I would look around for
someone other than Alpha to fix it. The last time I had it repaired at Alpha
and they did a good job but it took MONTHS!!! I felt that surely there must be
some one that could  repair it that would be quicker than that. I called Jay
since they had something on the Array Solutions website about working on
Alphas.  After talking Jay said they didn't want to work on 87As anymore
because the parts were too hard to find. I continued to search for someone and
found Brad, K0HM:

https://www.k0hm.net/

I called and he sounds like a good guy so I am going to try him out.  I'll let
youall know about my experience.

Bill W5VX