Re: [CQ-Contest] Alpha 87A repair

To: "Cq-Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Alpha 87A repair
From: <kdutson@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2020 20:07:09 -0500
I second the recommendation for John Sanford.

John is an expert in Alpha 87A repair.  I have three of these amps, and he
has successfully repaired on all of them.  Check out his web site:
http://islandamplifier.com/

I visited John last December.  There is an oil well next to his shop.
Interesting.

73, Keith NM5G