Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW is an unfair Contest -- A solutiion!

To: Richard F DiDonna NN3W <richnn3w@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW is an unfair Contest -- A solutiion!
From: Ricardo Navarrete <ricardoea4zk@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2020 00:02:02 +0100
IMHO the rules are the rules if you don't like them do not participate, but
if you do, don't complaint. It is almost impossible to find a solution for
all, there are huge stations using huge amount of power , running several
in-band stations in each band , with infinite stacked antennas and very
good ops. Single operators running SO2R , SO3R and so on in competition
with SO2V or just SO but the rules are as they are..... I try to improve my
last score and fight into something affordable. If some day I decide that
the contest rules are not good enough for me I never will go into the
contest any more......
I live in a flat surrounded by malls and factories, noise is high and I
can't invest in antennas due to space restriction and neighbors complaints
...... So I try to have fun!!!!!

73