[CQ-Contest] The continuing lesson - log what is sent....

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] The continuing lesson - log what is sent....
From: Bill Coleman <aa4lr@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2021 10:46:35 -0500
During the NAQP Phone, I was amazed at the number of folks I contacted who
balked at the name I sent, insisting that their software says it should be
“Bill”.

I know it confused a few of the folks I know not to hear “Bill”, but there were
quite a few people I don’t know who were insisting their software says my name
should be “Bill”.

I haven’t used “Bill” in the NAQP Phone since before 2001.

Listen to the other operator, not your software.

Web: http://boringhamradiopart.blogspot.com
            -- Wilbur Wright, 1901