Re: [CQ-Contest] Contesting tip of the week

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Contesting tip of the week
From: Jim Brown <k9yc@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2021 14:38:45 -0800
Exactly right. When I was contesting from my small Chicago lot and not even slightly competitive, an important byproduct of contesting was awards. It was also true after I first moved to W6 and was starting over. I held those contesters who failed to respond to my QSL requests in low regard, and didn't respond to their CQs in subsequent contests.

LOTW is SO easy that there's no excuse for not uploading our logs.

73, Jim K9YC