Re: [CQ-Contest] Let's talk SO2R dual keyboards

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Let's talk SO2R dual keyboards
From: "Mike Smith VE9AA" <ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2021 16:14:56 -0300
Thanks to all for replying both on and off forum.

Just unplugged antennas here due to T&L so had a few moments.

I ordered a pair of Logitech K360 keyboards from Amazon.ca just now.

I think they call this type "compact" rather than "mini" and I expect it'll
help reduce my "Chubby Checker"

twist that I do.

Conflicting online reports as to the exact size, but I am hoping they'll be
15" wide, compared

to the ones I am running now which are 18" and 17.5" respectfully.  These
compact ones

appear to have no wrist rest, so that'll help me squeeze them together a
little more than the

current ones also.

If anyone wishes to continue talking about anything else "2 keyboard"
related I'd love to hear it.

I am a newb at this 2 KB thing, but am enjoying it a lot.

Back to WAE after the Thunder & Lightning subside.

Mike VE9AA

Mike, Coreen & Corey

Keswick Ridge, NB