Re: [CQ-Contest] Past Prediction of the Future of Contesting.

To: Ben Coleman NJ8J <nj8j@benshome.net>, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Past Prediction of the Future of Contesting.
From: ku8e <ku8e@ku8e.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2021 10:11:43 -0400
Date: 8/24/21  9:35 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: cq-contest@contesting.com Subject: Re:
[CQ-Contest] Past Prediction of the Future of Contesting. On 8/23/2021 3:32 PM,
Jeff Clarke wrote:> They could just click on the band map and knock off
stations instantlyGiven that there's going to be many people with the same idea
in mind, I question that you can depend on 'knocking off stations instantly'.
You may very well click on the band map and find you're fighting to compete
with a pileup of stations trying to do the same thing you are.  And if you're a
little pistol, you can find yourself clicking from pileup to pileup that you
can't easily break.Ben-- Ben Coleman nj8j@benshome.net  "I love the way
Microsoft follows standards.  In much thesame manner that fish follow migrating
caribou."                                             Paul