Re: [CQ-Contest] Wireless Digital Compass

To: "'Ken Widelitz'" <widelitz@gte.net>, <CQ-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Wireless Digital Compass
From: <wc1m73@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2021 13:25:56 -0500
How about using wireless video cameras? That wouldn't be as precise as a
compass, but should allow recalibration to get back in the right ballpark. HF
beamwidth is pretty forgiving.

I don't know if wireless cameras that offer a switchable infrared option are
available, so you might have to install remotely controlled spotlights.

73, Dick WC1M